The Walther LGV was launched in 2012 with the slogan “The new sound of silence”. Since that time thousands of customers throughout the world have been impressed by the design. Since the original LGV came onto the market in 1964, the latest version combines the classic break-barrel principle with sophisticated high-tech components that compensate for all of the well-known drawbacks of spring-operated air rifles:
The LGV Master Pro as top-model of the LGV family has these features:
• Classic spring pressure system with break-barrel mechanism
• Reliable form-fit and force-fit locking with opening lever for consistent precision
• Proven LGV technology with rotary piston, Super Silent Technology and Vibration Reduction System
• Automatic trigger safety
• XM trigger, adjustable first stage travel and trigger weight
• Beech with cheekpiece and checkering, plus adjustable rubber butt plate
• Prepared for scope use (no open sights, scope not included)
• Barrel with ½“ UNF thread for mounting a silencer
In Germany it is necessary to obtain a permission to purchase certain weapons according to the gun law. Please note the corresponding regulations for your country.
|Caliber||4,5 mm (.177) pellet|
|Trigger||XM-trigger: adjustable trigger travel|
for Walther LGV
For over 40 years, UMAREX has been making high-quality recreational and sporting guns at its headquarters in Arnsberg, Germany. With the help of skilled metal workers, CAD professionals and traditional gunsmiths we design and manufacture a large share of our products right at our factory, and when servicing is necessary this is where they are also repaired. Over the years we have built up a large stock of spare parts. Customers who need advice can get quick, uncomplicated assistance by telephone. All of this comes from our commitment to deliver what you expect when you read “Made in Germany”.